- 5 smashed garlic cloves
- Some cooking salt
- 4 tablespoon of canola oil
- 2 long red chillies finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies sliced on the diagonal
- 4 red Bird’s-eye chillies finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Oyster sauce
- ½ tablespoon of white sugar
- 3 sliced Asian red eschalots
- 1 hand of Thai basil leaves
- 10 green beans cut in half
- 500g minced chicken
In one pan, boil the green beans with some salt for 5 minute and set aside.
Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add garlic, the chopped long red chillies and the bird’s-eye chillies, and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add chicken and cook, breaking up lumps, for 4 minutes or until cooked through.
in a small bowl combine soy, fish and oyster sauces and the sugar. Add to wok with with beans, sliced long red chillies and eschalots, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute or until heated through. Add basil and remove from heat.
Serve with steamed rice and a fried egg on top.